15 октября 2008 года
OutsourceWorld New York
Your Passport to the Global Business Community
Now in its seventh successful year, the 2008 edition of OutsourceWorld New York takes place on the 15th and 16th of October, 2008 at the Jacob Javits Convention Center, New York.
OutsourceWorld is designed for senior business executives who are responsible for the overall profitability and performance of their companies. If you represent a company that buys or is planning to buy business services overseas, this event -cannot be missed.
Exchange ideas with colleagues through networking opportunities with business executives from over 25 different countries. Don't miss your opportunity to be part of the new globalized economy.
- Education - Whether you just visit the expo floor or enroll in OSW University, you will learn how to better manage your business and take advantage of the globalized economy
- Visit with the World in 2 days - Why opt for 6 months of exhausting travel and expense when you can visit over 25 countries, all in just 2 days under one roof?
- Our participants come to do business - Network with your peers
- 75% of our exhibitors are staffed with senior management
- 65% of attendees have titles of VP or above
- Our attendees represent over $2.5 billion in purchasing budgets
- Globalization - You hear the term every day. What does it mean? Come spend 2 days with us and find out
- New York City - Still the business capital of the world. Home to more buyers of global services than any other US city.
OutsourceWorld New York 2008 is a two-day event consisting of of the following activities:
- OSW University - A complete Conference experience. Learn from executives who are using multiple global services strategies to grow their business. All OSW University "fellows" have access to the most influential leaders, authors, and practitioners in the global business community.
- Global Connections Exhibition - Meet with over 125 service providers from over 25 countries all under one roof. Network with some of the big names in the industry and find companies who can fulfill your niche needs. Find IT and BPO solutions. - Liaise with government - leaders and consulate officers to learn about doing business in foreign countries.
- Complimentary Events and Seminars
- Complimentary Seminars on the Exhibit Floor - Throughout the two days, attend free sessions which will help you get started on doing business overseas. Learn about best practices and current globalization challenges from seasoned veterans.
- Social Events - From our annual global cocktail party to breakfast, lunch and dinner events, we provide you with numerous opportunities to break bread with your peers from all over the world. This year we are also launching "OutsourceWorld After Dark", an exclusive peer exchange in a unique environment.
- Global Connections Lounge - In the center of the exhibit floor lies our 3,000 sq ft. lounge, designed with business in mind. Take a break from the action and enjoy a cappuccino while meeting some new friends. The lounge has numerous seating areas complete with comfortable couches, chairs and tables. Don't be surprised if you see someone strike up a six or seven figure deal on the table next to you. It's happened before!
|Who Should Attend?
Business-unit executives and general managers
CFOs and financial/asset directors/managers
Purchasing and procurement directors/managers
Customer Service Execs
Any executive charged with managing external/partner relationships
CIOs/CTOs and their direct reports
IT operations directors/managers
IT project directors/managers
IT services sourcing directors/managers
IT security directors/managers |
For sponsorship and/or exhibit inquiries please contact us
Jacob Javits Center, New York, NY www.javitscenter.com Wednesday, October 15 Thursday, October 16
Страница сайта http://silicontaiga.ru
Оригинал находится по адресу http://silicontaiga.ru/home.asp?artId=8551